Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dragons....Done!!!!


I have been working for quite a while on these little guys. They are for a Harry Potter Swap on my HP Crafts group. They were supposed to be done and mailed at the end of July, but my Aunt, whom lives just a couple doors down got really sick and subsequently we found out she has stage 4 breast cancer. This happened around the end of July. Well it has been very stressful on My mother and I and we have spent a lot of time caring for her. She went to a facility to do some detoxing and is returning tomorrow. So in my down time from cleaning her house I have been frantically trying to get these done. I appreciate my swap partner so much for bearing with me. I feel so bad I'm a month late, but would never not finish a swap. I will post their completed package in a day or two when I'm completely done. I have eggs, food, and beds for them. I really hope her boys like them. Oh this is a swap for our kids. =)

No comments: