Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Angel

I have finally come close to finishing the Snow Angel from the 2007 Christmas Spirit Collection. Let me tell you....this is the most beautiful angel of all of the ones I have done. She is just exquisite! The colors...OMG are so cool and beautiful. She is a lot of work...mostly metallic braid and lots of beading...but she is worth the work =) I don't believe any photo could do her justice...she is a must stitch! I am working on the wings...and I have the snowflake done, but not strung. She doesn't need anything she's so beautiful by herself. I will complete and assemble her by the end of the week.

6 comments:

Cameo said...

She is quite lovely --
When I get the money or win the lottery (LOL) I plan on buying her 1st -- I love your stitching!!

Cameo

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Beautifully stitched, she is such a great project!

Sandra said...

Lovely Angel!!! You did a great job.

Cameo I'm not waiting for the lottery (though I agree it'll be so nice!) but the first one I'll buy is the Spirit of Cross Stitch Angel Ornament, but I do have to wait after January so I can get my internet spending allowance again (government regulations).

Cindy F. said...

She's so pretty:) Love her colors too!

Pike said...

She is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you!

Mr Spooky said...

This is lovely!