Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PIF - Pay It Forward


Hi All! I received a wonderful PIF from my dear friend, Cameo. It's a great tag with my name on it. Since my camera is out of batteries I can't post a picture just yet...but I will very soon. So now it's my turn to Pay It Forward! So this is how it works. I promise you will have something handmade from me in 365 days =) So if you want me to send you something handmade and you are willing to then PIF and send three other people something handmade from you ... be one of the first three to post in my comments by February 15th. PLEASE sign up if you are positive that you will be able to follow through! I will post who my 3 lucky ducks will be in another post. And I will encourage them to post in their blog the same PIF message that I am sharing with you.

5 comments:

darkladyspirit08 said...

Meagan, your post is a fantastic idea and a woderful thing to do. I would like to participate in this, and i make thing all the time so would be able to follow through with it.

Lynn (lynnkerr87@btinternet.com)

SGVChicago said...

Of course I want to PIF...who would not!!!
Looking for the opportunity.
Thanks

Liz in Seattle said...

I would love to PIF - Thanks! :) Happy Thursday everyone!

lhoche said...

Would love to participate in PIFs....It's a great idea, being to share to the people what you can share..

Hugs

Robin said...

Thanks for the PIF; please include me too