Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Behind.....

I feel like a blogging slacker. I haven't posted in forever... I am still working on Sail Away...I got a little confused on some of the stitches so my wonderful friend, Emily, is going to do a SAL with me and that way she can help me =) and it will be fun!!! Until that time I am working on The Spirit of Christmas Stitching by my BF Brooke Nolan I have the green of the dress done. I will put some new batteries in my camera and post a picture.

One of the reasons I haven't been stitching so much is this little one. My 8 year old daughter.....She was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes last week and we have been getting into the grove of this and changing a lot of things. She is doing remarkably well and using the tiniest amount of insulin. We all remain positive that she will not be insulin dependent for life. I am beyond blessed to know some of the greatest healers and together we will all be stronger! I thank all of my friends for their good energy, love, and prayers. I know all of you have made the difference.




3 comments:

Cameo said...

I know she's (B.) is going to be fine -- she has the best Mommy in the world to take care of her!!

Love ya,
Cameo

Cindy F. said...

I'm so glad your precious dd is doing well:)

Fatema said...

I am sorry to hear your daughter has got Type 1 Diabetes.
I am sure she will get well soon.