Thursday, March 5, 2009

PIF & Current Project


On the stitching front...this is my current WIP. It took me quite a while to find this design and I must say I love it! Blackbird Designs are becoming some of my favorite. I also need to get Sail Away out...My dear friend, Emily is going to help me with some of the stitches I was having trouble with...but if I don't hurry up she's going to be done and have it in the frame!

I also wanted to show off my beautiful PIF from my other dear friend, Cameo. A wonderful tag with my name on it. I hope you will all take on this wonderful project and Pay It Forward.

2 comments:

Pike said...

What a great floss tag! And happy birthday!!!

Cindy F. said...

Awesome progress on your BBD wip:)
I love their designs too!
And such a pretty PIF from Cameo!

I would help on PIF's but I don't like finishing:( So sorry!