Monday, March 30, 2009

Spreading Gratitude


There is no condition needed for appreciation. When you align your soul with the hado of appreciation and love, a small drop of happiness will seep into your heart and spread though your body.
I wanted to share that with you. It's a wonderful reminder from Dr. Emoto. I have felt myself slip into "life" lately and falling away from my center. I'm taking fast steps back to gratitude and peace. With everything going on in the world today it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle.....

I have sooo much to be grateful for.
On another note...here is a great picture I wanted to share with you. This is at my Aunt Sheri's memorial last Friday. Me and My Cousins (l to r) Colton, Heidi, Keegan, Molly, Gerad, & Me.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Super photo Meagan. Now I finally got to see you and I was not dissapointed. : )
Alice