Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Halloween in May

I ran across this little Freebie that I had finished last year. I had it all stitched and the backing printed, but had not taken the time to mount it. So I got out my handy Xyron and made a sticker of both the finished piece and the black paper I put under it and voila! A fast finish! I am almost done with Cherry Tree Inn and will post that as soon as I finish the border! Don't forget to check out the new Just Cross Stitch Magazine featuring Brooke's Books Publishing!

4 comments:

Siobhan said...

Very cute! Great finishing idea!

Cindy F. said...

Ahhhhh....too cute:)

Alice said...

Love it Meagan. I am supposed to follow your blog but I never get alerts on your new posts. As you can see I have missed out. I cannot understand it!!! : ((
Alice

Micki said...

You have a lovely blog, and I will be catching up on yours, as you will on mine. I enjoy doing stitching also, and always have something in my hand in the evening. Thanks for following my blog and it is will be lovely getting to know you.
Micki