Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boring Blog Winner!!!

Ugh! I haven't posted in sooooo long! For three very good reasons I assure you. First, one of my lovely children broke my camera....again!!!! So I have no pictures of my finishes to post at this time. Secondly, my last finish was a PIF and the recipent hasn't recieved it yet...so as soon as she has it I will steal the neighbor's (parents) camera and post it. Finally, I am working on a model for the August feature design from Brooke's Books for The Gift of Stitching Magazine. It's top secret right now, but as soon as I get the thumbs up I will post that as well. So I guess the only photo for today is my sweet neice and nephew ...aren't they cute ;)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. I just love doggie photos. LOL

Alice said...

Oh my goodness your family are cute!!! Just kiss them for me!!
Hugs
Alice
PS. How can I follow your blog?

Tammy said...

OMG, those dogs are awesome, lol!

Charlene said...

How precious are your extended family -- have you seen my grandpuppy?

Kate said...

Megan, go to my blog I have a gift for you. Kate