Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Finish & A Start

I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of my finish of Shepherd's Bush Creepy Crawly Halloween Night. This is 19ct fabric and it's stitched over two. It was a very fast finish. I haven't decided if I want to frame it yet...or make a wall hanging...I'll figure it out eventually. LOL I'm not the worlds greatest photographer.





Here is my next start...Halloween Snappers by Bent Creek. This was a gift from my dear friend, Emily. I'm a little late on the actual stitching part because the last two weeks I have had my nose in a book...actually 7. I'm half way through the 7th book in the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series. I'm really enjoying them. I will get started on this while I wait for 8 & 9 to get here.




8 comments:

Cindy F. said...

LOVE your SB finish!! It's adorable!!
Congrats:) and cute new choice:)

Daffycat said...

Ooo, I love it! Beautiful finish, Meagan!

Cindy said...

Very beautiful finish :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous finish! What a cute pattern. If you don't want to wait for book 8, they may have it at your local library. I want to buy it but couldn't wait to read it so I checked it out from the library. ;)

Siobhan said...

Lovely SB finish, Meagan! Super cute.

I love the Sookie series! Aren't they great?! I'm stuck after Club Dead... I have the whole series either in book or audio form, but my daughters can't figure out where they put the next book. I don't want to skip ahead but might just give into temptation. I read the Harper Connelly series when I was in the US this summer & also enjoyed that.

Brooke said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty, my friend. Oh, my gosh...I can actually leave a comment this morning. Something's wrong! Lawl...

Alice said...

Such a cute pattern and a lovely finish Meagan. I would frame it. I love everything framed. No pillows, pincushions or wall hangings for me. Only frames will do lol.
Hugs
Alice

Sandra said...

Great finishing Meagan!