Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bent Creek Halloween Snapper

Happy Fall! The weather has turned cold here in North Idaho. We had a major windstorm this weekend that knocked down trees and I was without power most of Sunday.

Here is my latest finish. It's Bent Creek's Halloween Snapper. I am missing the little black spiders around the edges because the buttons I was told work work for it were way too big. So now I'm going to see if I can find something that will work. I was hoping I could get this made into a cube and out on disply before Halloween. I hope my quest for buttons is fruitful =) I just love all of the little costumes. Thank you Emily for the wonderful gift!




7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so cute!! And I like your blog background by the way (it's the same as mine! ;) )

Cameo said...

I love this -- but you already know that!! A shame the spiders didn't work... sending out good vibes that you will find something else to work .. smiles!!

Cindy F. said...

Ahhh! CUTE!!! Congrats:)

Daffycat said...

It's just darling!

Siobhan said...

What a cute finish! Congrats!

Micki said...

That is so pretty! I love it so much!
Great job!
Micki

Alice said...

Its a real cute finish Meagan. I will keep my eyes peeled for little button spiders this side. You never know.
Alice