Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gwendolyn the Great......DONE!

First, I want to thank all of my friends for their loving comments on my last post. I was truly moved and I appreciate your words very much.

My latest finish....tada! Gwendolyn the Great. She was so much fun to stitch and very quick to finish. I love her broom!


I started my next project...Christmasland by Raise the Roof Designs. I love this one...so cute!

And finally, three pugs in a pile...just love my niece & nephews. Zeus, Daisy, & Mo.



7 comments:

Alice said...

Gwendolyn looks great Meagan!!! Such a sexy little witch she is and I love the frog peeking out from her cauldrom. He seems quite happy being there too. Maybe its her Prince? Those puggies are too cute. They are not yours?
Alice

Mzplcdokie said...

Great job on Gwen! She looks wonderful, and you did a fantastic job stitching her. The puppies are so precious

Charlene said...

Oh, she's darling! Great job. That Christmasland is a real termpter!! Precious pugs all in a row - sweet.

Micki said...

Gwendolyn is just so cute, and you are right, the broom is so adorable!
Micki

Carolyn NC said...

Gwen looks great! Love the pic of your little pugs, too!

Siobhan said...

Great finish, Meagan! Gwendolyn is fantastic. Love the new start, too, and the pug pups are adorable!

Tammy said...

OMG, that pile-o-pugs is just awesome. I want to snuggle too! Your finish is *awesome*! She is too sweet.