Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BBD Poppy Stocking

Here is my current WIP from Sweet August by Blackbird Designs. This is for my Mom she picked 4 stockings she would like to have for her tree. I just started this last night so it has about 2 hours into it so far and it's going pretty quick. I'm still working on Christmasland, but since Christmas is just around the corner I figured I better get a stocking or two done at least! I am nervous about doing the actual stocking part of it, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Please excuse the pictures..they were taken with my phone.





4 comments:

Berit said...

This is lookin' good! Have you seen their latest? Stunners! I may have to finally jump on the BBD stocking bandwagon.

Alice said...

Your mom is going love the stockings. It looks real pretty so far. Christmas does seem to be approaching at a terrifying speed. Its like that every year. : ) Happy Holidays!!!
Alice

Micki said...

The stockings are gong to be wonderful...your mom will love them!
Micki

Siobhan said...

They look great! Your mom will love them. Vonna did a wonderful tutorial for finishing the stockings on her blog. I am a visual learner so it helped... I just need to stitch the designs. LOL