Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ornaments

The smell of snow is in the air in North Idaho. I love snow at Christmas time....by December 26Th I'm done with it LOL. I've been stitching up the BBD stockings for my Mom. I've finished Poppy and I'm pretty happy with it.


Today I finished Pear Tree by LHN. This design is from the 2006 Ornament Edition of Just Cross Stitch. I've changed some of the colors in it and really like the way it turned out. I'm still on the fence on what it will be once finished. I picked this design for the Little House Needlework's Ornament SAL group. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I will update you with some more stockings hopefully by the end of the week!




7 comments:

Micki said...

I doubt if we will see snow here in Ireland, but you never know. Your stitching is beautiful!
Micki

Alice said...

Such pretty stitching Meagan. I see many ladies are stitching for their mom's this year. It comes to show how much we appreciate them.
Have a blessed Christmas with your loved one's and may 2010 be everything you hope for.
All my love
Alice
xxx

Charlene said...

Lovely stitching! I'd love to have a white Christmas, too. It's been very wet here, and "they" say we'll have above average snowfall this year. Here's hoping!

Berit said...

2 finishes= YES.

:D

dixiesamplar said...

Those are lovely ornies, Meg!

We lived in Mt. Home AFB for 2 1/2 years...I sure do miss that place...beautiful country and sweet people! Enjoy your "White Christmas!"

HAPPY STITCHIN,
Terri

Siobhan said...

Congrats on the finishes, Meagan! Lucky you enjoying the changing seasons! We are under flood watch. Luckily we're high up so the rain & overflowing rivers don't affect us, but the kids' schools have been flooded and everybody is home. Ah well, such is life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cameo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stocking!! I might have to steal the chart from ya ... as if i have the time to stitch right now -- phhfftt!!

love ya,
Cameo