Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brooke's Books Stitch-A-Long

I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful Holiday season.  It's the first year in many that we're not going to have a White Christmas.  We have a thin inch or so of hard snow on the ground...nothing fluffy and clean...but it sure makes the sleds fly!  I'm not complaining to much as we have the beautiful SUN!!!  I'm working on Bent Creek Big Round Zipper and it should be called the HUMONGOUS Round Zipper..it's way bigger than I expected..but so much fun and fast to stitch.  I'll post an update soon =) 

I wanted to mention a SAL we have going on with our Yahoo group.  It's for the little Stitcher's Alphabet freebies designed by Brooke.  You don't have to be a member of our group to join...the blog for it is here.  Just shoot me an email if you'd like an invite.  I've posted my current ABC WIP there. 

1 comment:

omashee aka Barb said...

Meg, would love to join the SAL for Brooke's Alphabet! Have been saving these and this would get me started stitching them. Please more info!!!
Merry Christmas!