Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting back to stitching!

We are finally moved and getting back to normal life!  We moved in the last weekend in February and it seems like I spent last week running all over the Inland Northwest.  I still have some clothes to put away and a ton of laundry to do but I'd say I'm about 97% done!

In the mean time I've been wanting to stitch, but not finding inspiration after being so worn out.  I decided I'd do a little project so I could feel a sense of accomplishment.  This came in the mail just in time!  I love Impie, Hattie, & Bea and the colors in this design are so nice.  I'm using 32 ct Lambswool as it's the only 32 ct fabric I had and I didn't want to wait =)


Sunday was my birthday and yesterday when I got home this was waiting for me from my dear friend, Emily.  I love these designs...and the pincushion...oh it's so perfect!  I love it!!!  Thank you Em...your gifts are always so wondeful!




5 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy belated Birthday! You share your with my DB. :) I hope you were able to treat yourself to something for your day.

Love the design you picked to get your stitching mojo back. I have mine started also. (No photo yet, next week.)

Again. Happy Birthday to you!

Alice said...

Happy birthday girlfriend! I am glad to hear your move went well and honestly, you must be super woman or something to be settled in so quickly. Well done! Love your new start and what a pretty gift. I have been out of touch with the forum as I could not manage all the mails anymore. Life is just a tad too hectic this year and I had to organise my time better to reduce stress.
Sending you a big {{{HUG}}}
Alice
xxx

Robin said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I love your new stash and the pincushion is adorable. Love your scissor mattress also.

Siobhan said...

Happy belated birthday! Love the new stash and the new start! Congrats on the move, too. It's such a daunting thing, but sooo nice to get settled into your new space!

Micki said...

Happy birthday, and I love your stitching.
Micki