Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Zipper Update

Good day all....thanks for sticking with this lazy blogger.  I wanted to share with you my current WIP.  This is my first "big" project from Bent Creek...and it's A LOT bigger than I anticipated, but is really fun and fast to stitch.  After a week or so of being sucked into the Twilight series I'm back into stitching and actually made quite a bit of progress last night on the border.  

This is a finish from a few weeks ago.  I love this little pin cushion!  It was a little tricky getting the quilt on the bed, but I worked it out.



Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Hello lazy blogger : )
For a moment there I thought you were referring to me. When the shoe fits... : ))
Nice finish on your pincushion. I do like your WIP. Little houses like birdhouses have always been my thing.
Hugs
Alice

too_busy_to_stitch said...

That Big Zipper piece looks great!

MrsB said...

Gorgeous stitching! Love the BC piece...

Micki said...

I love the pincushion...so unique and pretty!
Micki

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great project - Big Zipper! Your Scissor Bed is darling, too!

Siobhan said...

What a fantastic finish on your pin cushion! It is so cute. Love your WIP, too.