Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bride's Tree Ornament Collection

I wanted to share with you the newest design.  It will a 12 ornament set in the German Tradition of the Bride's Tree.  Each ornament has a specific meaning and it said that a Bride and Groom should have each of these symbols on their tree to ensure happiness in their union.  They will be released as follows.


I also want to mention Amy at Down Sunshine Lane has put together a great auto program with the 12th ornament for free.  She also has a limited offer on the Bella Soie needed for the ornaments.  Brooke has done a beautiful job on these heirloom designs.  We hope you enjoy stitching them. 

I'm working on finishing the ornament right now and will post it very soon. 



4 comments:

Debbie said...

I actually have a set for my tree but I look forward to making one. I love the concept! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Kathy said...

These sound fabulous! I love design one. I'll have to see if I can do these.

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Rory would love the extra petting. :)

Siobhan said...

What a beautiful design!

Alice said...

Goodness, I am so behind with everything. These designs sound so pretty. Now if I can only remember my name and password to the group. Lately I realise that unless I write things down, I am going to forget. Clearly a sign of age. : ))
Have a lovely thanksgiving.
xxx
PS. My birthday was in Septemeber and I post about it at nearly the end of November, can you imagine!!!
Thank you for your wishes and forgive me for not being so on top of things as I would like to be.