I'm in some kind of crazy alternate universe...I've finished another piece! Well, I don't deserve to much praise for this. It was all but done...I just had to make a correction. This piece is a freebie from Brooke I started many moons ago. It was the first piece I'd ever done on a fabric other than 14ct Aida or perforated paper. When I finished this project years ago I realized that the right vine was seriously off count and over about 4 more spaces then it should have been. I found this today and decided it was the day to fix it. I frogged out the vine and restitched it. I found several little miscounts in this project...as you can see my 1999 isn't centered =) I've decided not to go crazy and to let it be what it is...not perfect. It represents a beginning. So I'm going to find a frame and hang it proudly. I really do love this design!
Big, Snuggly, Colorful Blanket
2 hours ago