Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Start & Finish

I hope you all are not having the snow we are.  March is roaring like a lion around here.  I'm over it =)  I am hanging on to the fact that I will be lounging by the beach in Cabo a month from today and for a whole week I don't have to answer the question...WHAT'S FOR DINNER MOM!  It's actually a "work" trip...but there will be plenty of beach bumming and ocean swimming. 

Last night I finished stitching the Traveling Stitcher by LHN.  I now have to back these and sew them on.  I may get to it soon...not in the mood today.. LOL

I have myself all set to start Blackbird Anniversaries of the Heart.  This first one will be for my Grandma Nellie.  I just thought of her when I saw all of the snow as she lives in Alaska.  My Grandfather was born in January and I think I may add him here somewhere as well.  He passed in 2004.  He and Grandma Nellie are my Dad's parents.  I'll post as soon as I finish this first piece =)


If you'd like the chart for the Traveling Stitcher...leave me a comment and I'll draw a name next week! 

Happy Stitching!


13 comments:

Janet said...

Count me in, I would love to stitch this.

What a nice thing to do. Your grandma will be thrilled...something to warm her heart with all the snow.

BTW Happy belated birthday from a chronic lurker.

My e-mail address is mjharp718@hotmail.com.

Thanks for the opportunity.

VegasJilly said...

Sounds like a good trip!! I'm sooo ready for springtime!!

Mary Joan said...

Traveling Stitcher by LHN is a lovely design. I would love to stitch this, so count me in for the draw. Thank You.

Take care and Happy Stitching

Mary Joan
http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

stitch_days said...

I would also like to enter your drawing for the LHN chart you have stitched. Thank you for the chance to stitch it - I think it will be a lovely needlebook.
Rita E in AZ
requilt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Terry's Crafty Fingers said...

I love the Traveling Stitcher chart and would love to be included in the drawing. I've been wanting to stitch a needle book but haven't found the right pattern yet. This one is it...LOL.
Terry
bforestor@tampabay.rr.com

Kimberly R. said...

Lovely finish! I'd love a chance to enter for the Traveling Stitcher!
Thanks :)
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

DJ said...

Hi Meg! I hope you have a great time in Cabo!! I would love to be entered in the contest for the Traveling Stitcher pattern! You've done a lovely job stitching yours! *Hugs*

PennyB said...

Do I dare enter this contest?! I just have to! This is such a pretty design and the sentiment is perfect. You just have to stop working on such beautiful projects Meagan!!

Loralynn said...

What a lovely finish! I would love to try to do justice to the design, so count me in the draw!

Cyndi said...

H! I'm sure your Grandma will be so happy! Please count me in on your giveaway! It's so cute!
Cyndi
My email is:
cynimin316@msn.com
Thank you and have a wonderful trip!!

~*Shar*~ said...

Great job hun; I'd love to have your Traveling Stitcher; I've admired this piece for a while now...

Hugs, Shar

georgena said...

wow this is really nice.
ur blog is great!
yes i would love to stitch it.
georgena

Sally said...

Meagan,

You are so thoughtful to have a giveaway like this.

Your yahoo group is a great group, very supportive of other stitchers.