Saturday, April 21, 2012

OMG! An Actual Stitching Post!

It has been ages since I've blogged =)  Is most of you know I moved in February and that was pretty stressful for me.  I lost my mojo to do all of my crafty things.  I had finished a piece for my cousin and needed to have it framed.  I took it to my local framer and amazingly she had a frame that was a perfect fit and already made.  So I picked this up yesterday and my Mom is taking it to my cousin this weekend.  I'm just sad I can't see her face when she opens it. 


I am now back to working on Anniversaries of the Heart.  I had finished the first, but was not happy at all with the colors.  So after some thought I reordered the colors I didn't like and when I received my new colors there was a huge difference!  On some of them I think I got the complete wrong color before.  Here it is now, after I took the seam ripper to it.  I have restitched the roof and front of the house and like the outcome so far. 

On the Brooke's Books front I have finished the ornaments for the Bride's Tree models and they are off to Brooke for any photography that needs to be done. 


The Season's Witches will be available soon.  This is Sandy Summer & Annie Autumn.  Wendy Winter is coming soon.  These join previously released Sadie Spring. 


Blessed Be, Meagan

5 comments:

stitchesnscraps said...

Love your "I Thee Wed", and your Anniversaries of the Heart is coming along beautifully! Those Bride's Tree ornaments are just lovely! Well done! Those little witches are so cute! The Summer one is my fav! Thanks for sharing, and glad you got your stitching mojo back!

Melissa J.

Vilma's Blog said...

Wow... you have been working and did a lot! Congratulations!
Every single one of the ornaments is very precious!!
I think it pays off to redo things that we are not happy with!
Hugs, love, Vilma.

Deb said...

The bride tree ornaments are beautiful! Love the new witches!
Deb

Chris said...

Wow Meagan! What a beautiful wedding sampler.
I love seeing all the Bride's Tree ornaments together.
The new witches are sweet.

Tracey said...

Beautiful finish! The frame is perfect!